Feb 21, 2011

Crush Quotes

How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is.

You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

I wonder, what I could Do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be, to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.

I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.

Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did?

There are so many things she wanted to say to him but never had. Like: You have the most amazing eyes. Please give me that hat you always wear. I think our souls are meant to be together. What kind of breath freshener is that?

No one can accuse you of falling in love with the wrong person if inside you know he is the one.

It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.

It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment